7.11.11

museum

IMG_6344IMG_6351IMG_6350

anxious to get home and REST for a while., In this image I appear with my brand new golden Bimba and Lola earings... It was a long day, so I sat on the floor very tired

IMG_6300

I´m wearing HM sweater and Hackei electric blue boots. In this pic we cannot appreciate very clearly the Prada handbag.

IMG_6296IMG_6298

With my friend Sonia at the museum "watching" a Hans op de Beeck video.

IMG_6283
This pic was taken by my friend while i observed carefully an Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin C-print called Anastasia. This piece really called my attention.

IMG_6310
Myself reflected upside down in an Anish Kapoor piece. Just incredible.

IMG_6287

This saturday I went to visit an exhibition at the IVAM museum about surrealism in my city, Valencia. The concept of surrealism gives images to a world of dreams and inconcious wishes.


OUTFIT

EARRINGS: Bimba and Lola
SWEATER: H&M
BOOTS: Hackei
HANDBAG: Prada

1 comentario:

Sandra dijo...

Tu jersey es increible!!!
Me ha encantado

Besos,
http://www.niceandwarmer.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...